It doesnÂ´t load for me. I tried to reload the page twice but nothing happened.
Ok, so I played it for a while and thought I would make a review.
Things to improve:
1. A menu beside the buy menu, that show the most amount of money that you have spent on that particular item. That way you will know how much you must sell it for to gain profit without you having to write it down separately.
2. Money left after purchase should be shown, just so you know how much money will be left.
3. A separation of numbers, like instead of $14563325455 it could be like this for easier reading $14,563,325,455.
4. The quantity of oneÂ´s items should be shown separately so that you can keep the same amount that you want to buy without it changing in the "buy-quantity" manu. Like this:
Quantity: 400 Buy-quantity: 20 BUY SELL
5. It would be nice ti be able to loan money even if you have no property to live in. Because when youÂ´re fresh in the game, thatÂ´s when you need money, not later when you have like a billion-zillion-gadrillion dollars.
6. A spell check in some places would be nice. Sale should be Sell. Especially the help manu needs some cleaning up.
7. The flying is to expensive as of now. It should be like 200:- or 100:- otherwise you spend to much money on flying around trying to find the good prices. It could even be like if there is a place with especially good prices, then make it more expensive to go to better places. Like somewhat good prices = 100:- and better places = 500:- etc.
8. Cheaper houses if you want to keep the system where you have to have a house to be able to get a loan. Otherwise when you finally get a house you wont need a loan anymore as mentioned above.
9. A bug I found is that when your car gets stolen in the menu it stills says that you have a car.
10. A fun feature would be if you could pay someone in the game later to get more frequent price changes and stuff. That would make the game more fast paced later and also it would make it an option to spend money on something later in the game, so it would be wise to make it a bit pricey to only make it available later.
11. If you buy a plane it should lower the cost of flying and when you have the most expensive one, it should be free.
12. A pop-up when you hover over cities to go to, that shows the prices for all the stuff there. It should only come up if you have visited the city already. If there is commodity changes, the you would have to visit that city again to see the pop-up. That way you can keep track where you have bin and also keep track over prices that you have use for.
Hope you liked my review and keep making games because it is a fun game, it only has some flaws for you to iron out. Keep it up =D The second game you make, will perhaps be a smaller masterpiece.
Well, have a nice one!
Uhm, I donÂ´t know how it is for other people, but the game doesnÂ´t load for me. Maybe you should look into that ;)
Ok, IÂ´am back for another review of your game! =D Ready?
1. When you hover over the miniatures at the bottom when youÂ´re at the "team" screen, you should be able to to actually see their stat so that you donÂ´t have to put them out, look at the stats, decide if their are any good for the moment and if not doing the same procedure until you find which one would be good. And it would be awesome if you could see at the same little pop-up I talked about earlier, how much a full evolution would cost, or even better, to be able to upgrade directly from that same pop-up, so you donÂ´t need to do the "bring up, bring down" procedure.
2. I do love how you donÂ´t need to pay with real money in this game. A lot of similar styled games do that and it pi**** me off. So a big thumbs up for that. =D
3. The little white thing that was under the characters in you "team-bank", I didnÂ´t get it before I got more characters then the game could fit on one screen. So it would be nice with a like "#1" sign under the white little box or something. Just out of simple convenience.
4. Instead of the "click on, drag to new place, click again, move new character over to the formers place, click again", you could make it a drag and drop. It would make more sense and people would get it much quicker. I at least was really confused to how to make this action quick. So I clicked on my team, clicked on the monster I wanted to move and the put him in the storage, took the second monster I wanted it to change place with. Put that monster on the formers place, withdrew my deposited monster and finally put him into place. So just to avoid confusion or just tell people in the tutorial.
5. Instead of having to click on every empty place when youÂ´re choosing your gems, just let them fill out the empty spaces automatically. Because it doesnÂ´t matter where you put them anyway.
6. The HUD that show how many and which type of monsters you have left is a bit to blend with the background. Make it more of a contrast so its easier to see.
7. Make the "speed up" button really a button, since it feels awkward with where youÂ´re able to click on it. Or make it save you previous setting for every battle.
8. More speed would be appreciated. At least as an unlockable or standard.
9. Every 10th random fight should yield a chest. ThatÂ´s only a suggestion, not a necessary thing to implement.
10. "A retrieve all gems from all monsters" button would be nice since it gets tedious to click on every single monster and the retrieve all, retrieve all etc.
11. An "X" button for the settings menu because I canÂ´t help but to look for it every time.
12. When youÂ´re at the shop, the whole space of the "monster card" should be highlighted as you move your cursor over and clickable as well. Just convenience.
13. You should define clearly what happens when you create a an ID. I donÂ´t know what the game saves about me, or my NG account, if I can delete it etc. Just make it more clear.
Now donÂ´t think this game is bad just because I wrote all that stuff up there. I just didnÂ´t point out the good stuff because in other regards the game s awesome and I took that stuff for granted because it was so well implemented that I didnÂ´t notice them. =D Good going with the game making and keep it up! YouÂ´re making progress! =D
Really really thanks for this LONG LONG feedback!!! Although we've spent a lot of time on tutorials and interfaces, it seems there are still lots of things can be improved. Thanks for pointing out these!
So here is my review:
Good: Good music and atmosphere. Nice scaring moments. Nice scenery and sounds. You could make the arrows a bit more fancy, but thatÂ´s just nitpicking. Good story which made me going.
Bad: ItÂ´s a bit buggy here and there. Some examples; The note disappear in the room where the girl flashes in the window, when you pick it up, the sound in the room with 30 written on the wall stops and doesnÂ´t come back. I donÂ´t get the clue to the pentagram at all, but thatÂ´s just me maybe. The guy that gets hanged in the doll room and flies away, he repeats flying away if you stay to watch.
Side notes: The trophies work so donÂ´t worry.
Conclusion: Just do some polishing and it will be a really good game. =)
I'll get around to fixing those bugs you mentioned. Thanks for pointing them out, and thank you for your review.
About the music stopping - that must have been a coincidence; the music plays for a set amount of time.
Nice music. Nice sprites. Nice interface with easy menus.
Not so good.
A problem when pressing left and up it locks the ship in place or just goes up. Same for right and down. You could implement a boss maybe. Some enemy attack patterns are to fast a bit more dealy would be nice, even if the game is called "The Difficult Shooter".
Well, I donÂ´t want to be to rough, but itÂ´s a bit to hard. I canÂ´t make it past more then 27 in score. Maybe if you implemented a way to dispose of some of the bad guys? Like a second attack with right click or the "a" key? Well just a thought. Otherwise very clever game actually. I like the simpleness. =)
1 of the best!
Can´t say anything more! One of the best games I have ever plated. Such simplisity nd yet i catches my emotions, well done!
I cant see the game loading and Ive bin waiting for like 10 minutes. Put in a loading screen or fix the game please and then maybe I will vote higher...
Good but it could use some polish...
Its a good regular game.
The things u could improve are:
1. A nice death animation
2. A changing background
3. More words
4. Music perhaps
5. Maybe a choise of category (Easy, Normal and Hard)
Just keep improving. But overall not bad =D
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.