View Profile MEANDNOONEELSE

53 Movie Reviews

Ok so feedback. =) I'm just going to make a list because it's pretty late where I live and I'm to tired to make it super constructive. =P

1. Try using a preloader.
2. Learn more about VCAM (I think I saw you using it)
3. Try to finish stuff somehow before you upload it. I don't know if it is allowed to upload previews, but who knows. Maybe you should read the wiki under the "community" panel. =)

All in all, not bad! =D Pretty fluid and I like the slo-mo effects. Keep it up, make a few touch ups here and there and it will be really good. =)

Audiomasterz responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback It really helps :)
Can i just ask though :P Whats a preloader o.0 haha

Thanks again :)

Audiomasterz.......

I could give you some things to improve. =)

1. Try to find audio that is a bit clearer. Use audacity (program) to delete some of the back noice (I think the option is called noise reduction).

2. Choose when to use the "boiling" effect. In this case it´s not really necessary. It´s more when things get a bit too static that you should use it.

3. Try to experiment with different camera angels. Like when he is holding the white thing up (I don´t know what it´s called), you could make a closeup so that you get some variety and so that you can make out what he is holding up.

Other than that, it´s a really neat idea to make short comic skits about comedians. Keep it up and keep improving and this will be awesome! =D

Work a little bit on the audio, like use your own voice. Other than that, the animation was really good! =D Keep it up! =)

FbMan responds:

The audio was actually from a JonTron episode I linked in the description, that's why the enemy was a parrot, its a reference to the show. Thanks for the feedback though! :)

27 Game Reviews

Ok, so I played it for a while and thought I would make a review.

Things to improve:
1. A menu beside the buy menu, that show the most amount of money that you have spent on that particular item. That way you will know how much you must sell it for to gain profit without you having to write it down separately.

2. Money left after purchase should be shown, just so you know how much money will be left.

3. A separation of numbers, like instead of $14563325455 it could be like this for easier reading $14,563,325,455.

4. The quantity of one´s items should be shown separately so that you can keep the same amount that you want to buy without it changing in the "buy-quantity" manu. Like this:
Quantity: 400 Buy-quantity: 20 BUY SELL

5. It would be nice ti be able to loan money even if you have no property to live in. Because when you´re fresh in the game, that´s when you need money, not later when you have like a billion-zillion-gadrillion dollars.

6. A spell check in some places would be nice. Sale should be Sell. Especially the help manu needs some cleaning up.

7. The flying is to expensive as of now. It should be like 200:- or 100:- otherwise you spend to much money on flying around trying to find the good prices. It could even be like if there is a place with especially good prices, then make it more expensive to go to better places. Like somewhat good prices = 100:- and better places = 500:- etc.

8. Cheaper houses if you want to keep the system where you have to have a house to be able to get a loan. Otherwise when you finally get a house you wont need a loan anymore as mentioned above.

9. A bug I found is that when your car gets stolen in the menu it stills says that you have a car.

10. A fun feature would be if you could pay someone in the game later to get more frequent price changes and stuff. That would make the game more fast paced later and also it would make it an option to spend money on something later in the game, so it would be wise to make it a bit pricey to only make it available later.

11. If you buy a plane it should lower the cost of flying and when you have the most expensive one, it should be free.

12. A pop-up when you hover over cities to go to, that shows the prices for all the stuff there. It should only come up if you have visited the city already. If there is commodity changes, the you would have to visit that city again to see the pop-up. That way you can keep track where you have bin and also keep track over prices that you have use for.

Hope you liked my review and keep making games because it is a fun game, it only has some flaws for you to iron out. Keep it up =D The second game you make, will perhaps be a smaller masterpiece.

Well, have a nice one!

Ok, I´am back for another review of your game! =D Ready?

1. When you hover over the miniatures at the bottom when you´re at the "team" screen, you should be able to to actually see their stat so that you don´t have to put them out, look at the stats, decide if their are any good for the moment and if not doing the same procedure until you find which one would be good. And it would be awesome if you could see at the same little pop-up I talked about earlier, how much a full evolution would cost, or even better, to be able to upgrade directly from that same pop-up, so you don´t need to do the "bring up, bring down" procedure.

2. I do love how you don´t need to pay with real money in this game. A lot of similar styled games do that and it pi**** me off. So a big thumbs up for that. =D

3. The little white thing that was under the characters in you "team-bank", I didn´t get it before I got more characters then the game could fit on one screen. So it would be nice with a like "#1" sign under the white little box or something. Just out of simple convenience.

4. Instead of the "click on, drag to new place, click again, move new character over to the formers place, click again", you could make it a drag and drop. It would make more sense and people would get it much quicker. I at least was really confused to how to make this action quick. So I clicked on my team, clicked on the monster I wanted to move and the put him in the storage, took the second monster I wanted it to change place with. Put that monster on the formers place, withdrew my deposited monster and finally put him into place. So just to avoid confusion or just tell people in the tutorial.

5. Instead of having to click on every empty place when you´re choosing your gems, just let them fill out the empty spaces automatically. Because it doesn´t matter where you put them anyway.

6. The HUD that show how many and which type of monsters you have left is a bit to blend with the background. Make it more of a contrast so its easier to see.

7. Make the "speed up" button really a button, since it feels awkward with where you´re able to click on it. Or make it save you previous setting for every battle.

8. More speed would be appreciated. At least as an unlockable or standard.

9. Every 10th random fight should yield a chest. That´s only a suggestion, not a necessary thing to implement.

10. "A retrieve all gems from all monsters" button would be nice since it gets tedious to click on every single monster and the retrieve all, retrieve all etc.

11. An "X" button for the settings menu because I can´t help but to look for it every time.

12. When you´re at the shop, the whole space of the "monster card" should be highlighted as you move your cursor over and clickable as well. Just convenience.

13. You should define clearly what happens when you create a an ID. I don´t know what the game saves about me, or my NG account, if I can delete it etc. Just make it more clear.

Now don´t think this game is bad just because I wrote all that stuff up there. I just didn´t point out the good stuff because in other regards the game s awesome and I took that stuff for granted because it was so well implemented that I didn´t notice them. =D Good going with the game making and keep it up! You´re making progress! =D

ntfusion responds:

Really really thanks for this LONG LONG feedback!!! Although we've spent a lot of time on tutorials and interfaces, it seems there are still lots of things can be improved. Thanks for pointing out these!

So here is my review:

Good: Good music and atmosphere. Nice scaring moments. Nice scenery and sounds. You could make the arrows a bit more fancy, but that´s just nitpicking. Good story which made me going.

Bad: It´s a bit buggy here and there. Some examples; The note disappear in the room where the girl flashes in the window, when you pick it up, the sound in the room with 30 written on the wall stops and doesn´t come back. I don´t get the clue to the pentagram at all, but that´s just me maybe. The guy that gets hanged in the doll room and flies away, he repeats flying away if you stay to watch.

Side notes: The trophies work so don´t worry.

Conclusion: Just do some polishing and it will be a really good game. =)

Emby responds:

I'll get around to fixing those bugs you mentioned. Thanks for pointing them out, and thank you for your review.

About the music stopping - that must have been a coincidence; the music plays for a set amount of time.

4 Audio Reviews

Thanks for the peptalk in the description, I really needed it today =S.

The song is cute and light, so great work on that too. The only thing that could be looked at a tiny bit, is the beginning, and all the reappearances of it throughout the song. It feels a bit "empty" so to speak. It seems to be lacking something, I don't really know what so I leave it to you to figure it out =P

But keep up the good work and keep pushing through the hard times yourself! =D

Reminds me of like going with a train, so yeah, kind of like a trip to somewhere! =D Very nice and fresh. And I agree with you, it's always awesome when you feel in a good mood and make an awesome track because it's like the mood gets stuck in the piece itself.

And because I'm writing this as I'm listening, I got to the part where it gets more "moody" and "full". Awesome feel right there! =)

I can't add any criticism because I can only say, good melody, very good mixing with the highs not cutting into my ears and finally very nice structure. Just keep it up and try to keep the awesome feeling that you got from this track and thanks for sharing that feel with us! =D

PS. It says that there aren't any tags, so maybe you want to check that out. ;)

It was a really good remix! =D The only downside is that for me at least, it felt like there should have been a drop and then some heavy bassline, but that´s may just might be a matter o taste. =) Nice job!

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thanks! Would loved to have done some stuff with drops and wobbles, but I made this with GarageBand and my software instrument choices are a tad limited at the moment. Maybe I'll do a VIP remix one day :P

42 Art Reviews

I can only say that I totally love your style! It so amazing and unique, at least for me it is. Keep it up, it is only getting better and better =D

Your style is awesome, that´s all that I can say. It´s unique and interesting. Keep it up! =D

Just a side note though...eht noitpircsed evord em enasni! DX

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you! And sorry about the insanity issue :)

It's a good piece! I like the overall drawing, it feels "unified" or whatever it's called. i like that you got the hands to look good and that you can clearly see how they're bent and held. The only thing I personally felt was a bit off, was that she feels just a tiny bit squashed at the legs, like they're to short or something =S

But overall, great work and keep it up! =D

Mackie85 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I will continue to post more of my work in the future.

Drawing, animating, creating music and trying to survive this world on a daily basis.

27, Male