Ok so feedback. =) I'm just going to make a list because it's pretty late where I live and I'm to tired to make it super constructive. =P
1. Try using a preloader.
2. Learn more about VCAM (I think I saw you using it)
3. Try to finish stuff somehow before you upload it. I don't know if it is allowed to upload previews, but who knows. Maybe you should read the wiki under the "community" panel. =)
All in all, not bad! =D Pretty fluid and I like the slo-mo effects. Keep it up, make a few touch ups here and there and it will be really good. =)
Thanks a lot for the feedback It really helps :)
Can i just ask though :P Whats a preloader o.0 haha
Thanks again :)
I think that the file size is a bit too big so the movie wonÂ´t even start. I think the limit is 15 or 30 MB? IÂ´m not sure but you might find that kind of information in the wiki under the "Community" panel. =)
Oh dude thanks for helping me. I've been trying to figure out whats been wrong with it all day, lol
ItÂ´s not bad, but try to make more of it. I mean like, try to make a story behind it. Maybe combine all the things that make you nervous in school into one big movie.
Ex. "Things that make me nervous"
1. Girls that always seem to find their place next to me... (Animation follows)
Perhaps something like that. =) This is probably going to get blammed for being too short, but donÂ´t give up. There is a nice style in this animation and just try to make more of them and combine them into a bigger/longer movie and you will be all set. =) And oh yeah, try to ad some background music or sound FX. ;)
I could give you some things to improve. =)
1. Try to find audio that is a bit clearer. Use audacity (program) to delete some of the back noice (I think the option is called noise reduction).
2. Choose when to use the "boiling" effect. In this case itÂ´s not really necessary. ItÂ´s more when things get a bit too static that you should use it.
3. Try to experiment with different camera angels. Like when he is holding the white thing up (I donÂ´t know what itÂ´s called), you could make a closeup so that you get some variety and so that you can make out what he is holding up.
Other than that, itÂ´s a really neat idea to make short comic skits about comedians. Keep it up and keep improving and this will be awesome! =D
Work a little bit on the audio, like use your own voice. Other than that, the animation was really good! =D Keep it up! =)
The audio was actually from a JonTron episode I linked in the description, that's why the enemy was a parrot, its a reference to the show. Thanks for the feedback though! :)
Beautifully animated! =D And the sound was spot on as well. Fluent animation, there was too. Great job, keep it up!! =D
PS. The singing was very in(?) key! Nice! =D
This is so well animated and is a total heap of silliness! I love it to death! This is one of the funniest and most creative things IÂ´ve watched in a while. I can also say that you used the sound FX really well! Thanks for the laughs and the good feelings!
keep this up and you will end up big! =D
It was not bad at all! =D In fact if you just fixed some perspective issues and made some sound adjustments, it would be a really atmospheric movie. It was good and I liked that you didnÂ´t do any voice acting it enhanced the mood. 3/5 =D
Not bad at all! =D It was really unexpected and the animation was not bad at all and pretty fluid. Good music choice and great work on your first animation! Keep it up! =D
For me there was nothing wrong with the audio, except when the bird gets angry with the guy in a cap and screams, then I would have had him scream more distorted, but thatÂ´s more with the voice acting which is otherwise perfect =)
The animation is incredibly stunning and well done, I canÂ´t stop laughing at that baby with the eyes! XDXD He is the most funny character I have seen in 15 years. Thanks for the laughs and canÂ´t WAIT FOR EPISODE 2! =D
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.